AOL is web based free email service. It is one of the best mail services around the world.It offers secure and user-friendly interface to its customers. But sometime, users may have some primary issues, Can’t sign into the web browser is one of the major problem. everyday there are so many users, who are complaining for such kind of problems. so here are the solution for Can’t Sign into AOL Mail :
In this article, we will talk about how to fix sign in problems with AOL.
1. Check your Internet connection- If you are not able to sign in to your mail, please check if your internet connection is working fine. Sometimes poor internet connectivity might not let you sign into your account.
2. Troubleshoot Your Internet Browser – Corrupt browser is one of the primary issues that might trigger signing in problems, Browser hijacking issues , cookies , caches or other issues might not let you sign in to your account, So in order to fix the issue, you need to go to the browser settings, check the option and clear all the cookies and cache.Once the cookies and cache has been cleared, you need to restart the browser and try signing into your account.
For More information You may visit :
3. Change your Password- Sometimes old password might conflict with the settings, so changing the password might help you solve the problem.
4. Incorrect Username- Make sure that you are typing in the right username. Sometimes typing in the wrong username would not let you sign in to your account.
5. Scan Your Computer For virus infection – If your computer or device is infected by virus, it may not let you sign into your account, so run virus scan to your and your computer. if you have founded any virus, malware and spyware there, simply remove it and reboot your computer, After running the scan, reboot your computer and try to sign in to your AOL account which might help you to sign in to your account.
6. Check AOl Account Settings – Sometimes minor changes in the account settings might create problems while signing in.. All you need to do is check your account settings for any kind of changes.
7. Check AOL Server Status – If everything is fine from your endbut You are still having the problem with your Aol Email server side. May be the aol is down in your area. Or it is not working fine in your area. So you need to go ahead and check the status of aol at : http://www.downreporter.com/cant-sign-into-aol-mail-is-aol-down/ and if you found aol server is down, then you should try to sign in later.