Today, we are going to share the information about how to change the cartridge in Brother printer. so here are brief details about configuring the Brother printer.
Change Cartridge in Brother printer and install new cartridge-
Before you will install a new cartridge, your first step is to remove the cartridge from printer.
- Plug in the power cable into printer and turn the power on your printer. For power it on, you may need to press the power button into your Brother printer.
- Wait for a while, so your printer can boot properly, once your printer will ready to go, you need to open the top cover from your printer.
- After opening the top cover, you need to wait for carriage’s move, you should wait until your carriage move to the right and it quit moving.
- Now Its Time to remove the old cartridge, so you need to press down on the old ink cartridge, and then slide it out of the carriage.
- If you are planning to change the tri-color ink cartridge from your Brother printer, remove the ink cartridge from the left slot.
- If you are planning to change the single color ink cartridge from your Brother printer, you need to remove the ink cartridge from the right slot.
- Once you will remove the old cartridge from our printer , it’s a time to install a new cartridge into your Brother printer. so you need to unpack your new cartridge, and pull the pink tab to remove the tape from ink cartridge. for installing the cartridge, you need to follow the same process in your printer.
- To install tri-color cartridge into your Brother printer, install the ink cartridge from the left slot.
- To install single color ink cartridge into your Brother printer, you need into right slot.
- After installing the new cartridge into your printer, you need to close the top cover.
Align The New Cartridge from your computer –
Once you will change cartridge into your printer, it’s a time to align or detect the cartridge from your Brother printer. so you need to follow these options for configuring the ink cartridge into your Brother printer.
- Open the Brother solution center by following these methods,
- a. Click on start >> go to all programs >> choose Brother >>select Brother solution center.
- b. If you are using windows 8 or windows 10 then you need to follow these instructions:
- Click on start >> type Brother solution center in search box >> now you will able to see Brother solution center. So you need to click on Brother solution center.
- If you are using mac computer >> you will get Brother solution center icon on desktop.
- Click on settings and click on printer toolbox. The printer toolbox dialog box opens.
- Now you need to click on align cartridge and click on align and follow the instructions to setup your account.
- Finally your ink cartridge will be replace. So you can try to print any page if you want to print. For test. for more information you may visit following video.