When you are want to setup the sbcglobal email account on the phone or computer. you must need a imap/ pop 3 & SMTP information.
If you don’t know that and how to find that information and configure the sbcglobal email account on the iphone?
Well, you need not to worry at all because Here are the easy guide to configure the sbcglobal email account on the iphone, android phone or other mail mail client software. However, you must have the required information with you to begin the account setup process.
- Email address.
- Login password.
- Incoming server address.
- Outgoing server addresses.
Sbcglobal email incoming and outgoing settings-
Some of you might not aware of what are the correct incoming and outgoing settings for the sbcglobal.ne email account? So; here I am sharing them, you can use them to setup your account on the phone or computer .
IMAP server information-
IMAP server address name- imap.mail.yahoo.com
Port no- 993
Username- it will be your sbcglobal mail address.
Password- Your login password for the sbcglobal account.
Pop3 Server information-
Pop server- pop.mail.yahoo.com
Port no- 995
Username- your email address.
Password – the login password.
Smtp login details-
server address- smtp.mail.yahoo.com
Port no- 465
SSL – Yes
Username- The sbcglobal email address
Password- the login password for your email.
How do you add the Sbcglobal email account on the iPhone?
- Let’s connect the iPhone to the internet.
- Open the Settings app on it.
- Scroll up and tap on the mail option.
- Now tap on the add account button.
- Here, you need to tap on the Other option from the table.
- Now, fill the form by entering the your name, email address and Password.
- Press the advance setup button.
- Select the imap option.
- Enter the IMAP server information- imap.mail.yahoo.com etc.
- Enter the port no 993 and enable the encryption.
- Now Enter the SMTP Server address : smtp.mail.yahoo.com
- Enter the outgoing port no 465 and then enable the encryption.
- Finally, press the finish button.
- At last, If you will fill up the correct information, and enable the services. the account will be added into the account.
Now you can open the mail application, and sync the mail data. If sbcglobal email is not working on your iPhone, please check the mail settings once again. Probably, the device is using incorrect settings.
How to Setup the sbcglobal email account on the android phone?
If you want to add the sbcglobal email account on the android phone or tablet. Here are the guide to fix such issues.
- Open the settings.
- Click on the users and accounts.
- Accept the license aggement.
- Select imap/pop3 option.
- Now enter the email address and other information.
- Tap on the manual setup.
- You need to select the imap option.
- Now enter the imap server name : imap.mail.yahoo.com
- Enter the port no- 993 and choose the encryption type yes.
- Enter the smtp server name – smtp.mail.yahoo.com
- Now enter the port no -465 and choose the encryption type yes.
- Finally, your account will be setup.
How to add the email account on outlook or windows mail –
If you want to setup the sbcglobal.net mail account on the outlook mail application. Please follow the steps given below.
- Let’s open the Outlook program on the computer.
- Click on the files from the top menu and then press the account setup button.
- Click on the add button.
- Now enter the email address, and other required information.
- Put a checkmark on I’ll configure my account manually and hit next button.
- Now enter the incoming & outgoing server addresses, username & password. Press the more settings button.
- Go to advance and enter the incoming and outgoing server port no and encryption type.
- Finally, Press the ok to save the server port settings and then click on the next button to add the account.
- Hit the finish button to add account successfully.
Now the sbcglobal account will be added into the outlook mail program. you can also visit: sbcglobal email not receiving emails.