Why Is My Itunes Decline Peyment
Most of the customers who use ITunes, once in a while come across some of the issues with the billing. The error messages or the issues might vary time to time. ITunes billing issue could be frustrating when you are trying to purchase something and the payment does not go through.
Some of the common ITunes billing issues are, ITunes does not accept your debit or credit card, double billing, payment method is declined, app purchase error ,ITunes card not working,
ITunes payment failure and so on. Since there are millions of users and credit cards on file with ITunes, it’s not surprising to see some of the issues pop up. It is even more frustrating when the card that you use for regular purchases is suddenly rejected by ITunes.
Troubleshoot Itunes Billing Issues By Yourself
Here are the few steps that you can go through to check if everything is okay on your end-
- Make sure that your billing information is up-to-date. If the billing information is outdated, the payment won’t grow through. While updating the billing information you need to keep few things in mind-
- Make sure entered details matches the details that is on your card like, name , address and email
- Also make sure that the card that you are going to make payment has sufficient amount.
- Please check that the validity of the card that you are using and make sure that it is within its expiry.
- If you are using a new card make sure that you can make online purchases by calling the bank.
- Sometimes the problem might also occur due to server outage on your bank’s end, so you need to try checking the bank for the same.
- Also make sure you have money in your account. You should at least, have just a little over the amount you want to buy. For example, if you want to purchase a $2.99 app, make sure you have at least $5 or $10 in your account.
- Also make sure that you have not exceeded the transactions limit on your bank account or your card if you’ve already exceeded the limit for the day, you need to wait for the next day.
- Sometimes if the ITunes server is having an outage, you might also face problems. In this case you need to contact ITunes support to verify.
- Try removing your debit or credit card and try adding it back again. To do this, you have to go to Open the App Store app.-On the Featured tab scroll down and tap your Apple ID and Select ‘View Apple ID’. Tap ‘Payment Information’ on the ‘Account’ screen and on the following screen; tap ‘None’ under the ‘Payment Type’ section. When you select “none”, your billing address would be removed. After this sign out from your app store and then sign back in. Try to add the payment method and retry purchasing.
Advance Methods To Troubleshoot Itunes billing Declined Problem-
If you have gone through all the above steps and you still have the problem, then you will have to contact the ITunes support. So in this article I will talk about the steps through which you can contact ITunes support and get your problem fixed.
In order to contact ITunes support you need to go through these steps,-
- You will have to log in to your ITunes on your desktop and go to Account, select view my account and scroll down to purchase history and click on it.
- In your purchase history, you can see the last order you clicked on, now click on report a problem that is under order details.
- Now you will be directed to a REPORT A PROBLEM PAGE and from the drop down select the kind of problem you are having and press submit.