What would be your reaction, if you woke up in the morning and realize, you couldn’t sign into aol mail account? I don’t think anybody will be happy at that moment. Because you will not lose the connectivity from your people only but we will also lose important emails as an interest.
If you can’t sign into AOL email account, just because you have forgotten the password? and looking instructions for how to change aol mail password. You are at right place to find the instructions for reset aol password.
In this article, I am going to share all the methods for changing the email password. you should try one of them to reset aol password by yourself.
Steps for Change AOL Mail Password-
Before I will share any instructions about how to change aol mail password, I need to tell you, you should have access to at least one recovery option. So you can go ahead and reset aol password.
- Open a web browser on your computer like- internet explorer, google chrome, or Mozilla Firefox.
- Go to aol.com
- Now click on sign in.
- Below the username and password box, you will see forget password option. So click on it.
- Now this will ask you for your email address. So you need to type your email address and click on the continue button.
- Here you need to prove that you are not a robot. So simply accept the captcha code and click on continue again.
- After proving you are not the robot, you will reach the next screen. Here it will ask for account verification.
For verifying the account ownership, you can go ahead and choose any one verification method, like- phone, security questions etc. and verify the account ownership.
Be careful when you are verifying your account. One wrong step may also block your account.
Phone Verification – if you will choose phone verification for verifying the account ownership, you will get a code on your phone via call or SMS. that you have to enter into your computer.
Security questions- this is the very easy method, to verify the account ownership. All you need to do just answer the security questions. Whatever you have set up.
- If you will verify the account ownership successfully, then you will reach the new password window.
So you can create your password now. But whenever you are creating the password, make sure you are making a complex password.
After resetting the password, you can go ahead and try to login to AOL account with a new password.